We are following the Wisconsin DPI Public Libraries Reopening Guide.
Please call to confirm hours and individual services due to Covid-19.
If you have questions, call 715-427-5864 or email: email@example.com
While the Westboro Library staff will attempt to clean and sanitize the library and materials,
nothing is guaranteed. Please use the library and its services with respect to others and only if you are comfortable.
- We are asking patrons to please continue wearing a mask while in the library.
- Staff is cleaning and sanitizing frequently.
- Computers are available to use by patrons, please try to complete your work within 40 minutes or so if there are other patrons waiting.
- Wifi is available 24/7 in the parking lot.
- You can bring in your computer / tablet to use in the library but please maintain social distancing.
As you visit, please keep in mind:
- If you are ill, please stay home.
- 5 people in the library at one time
- Browse, checkout and go.
- 20 minute visits
- Maintain social distance of 6 feet from others
- Visitors are required to wear masks (bring your own or use a library-provided mask)
- Sanitize hands upon entering
- Return items to books drops only
- 2 adult public computers available for 20 minute appointments
Not comfortable coming into the library or home bound?
We have curbside and delivery options available give us a call or send an email.
715-427-5864 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time we do not offer
- drinking fountain
- children’s computers
- study areas
Westboro Public Library
N8855 Second St.
Westboro, WI 54490